The Pentair 20″ Standard Plastic Housings set the world standard for high quality, durability and performance. Designed for use in a wide variety of applications.
Meeting internationally recognised technical standards, Pentair test continually throughout production, enabling them to guarantee their products for the recommended application. To ensure quality is not compromised, only virgin materials are used during manufacturing with polypropylene and styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN) vessels being FDA compliant and meeting BS6920 and WRAS standards.
All housings have British threads (BT) unless indicated and come with Buna-N O-rings as standard.
Key Product Features
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene (opaque) or styrene acrylonitrile (clear)
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- BSP threads and Buna-N O-ring
- Integral bracket, pressure button and pressure gauge options
- FDA compliant
- Meets BS6920 and WRAS standards