The SPECTRUM SABRE range of Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection systems have been designed to offer high dosage of UV light that destroys the DNA of micro-organisms in water. This prevents the micro-organisms from growing and reproducing.
Typically installed at the point of entry or point of use, these systems can treat mains water as well as ground water from borehole and other source water. UV does not create toxic substances as do chlorine or ozone treatments, nor does it alter the taste and chemical properties of the water.
It is a safe and reliable method for treating contaminated water as it is impossible to overdose UV and is highly effective against bacteria, viruses, mould spores, algae, parasites and cysts.
Key Product Features
- Superior stainless-steel reactor chamber
- High dosage UV lamps
- Visual and audible indicators of operation
- Ease of installation and maintenance
- Reliable operation, ensuring low on-going costs
- Effective and economic bacterial / microbial protection