Empty cartridge shells offer a versatile and economic way to manufacture bespoke media cartridges, for flexible or low-volume / trial applications prior to full scale production.
Used for numerous applications, the SPECTRUM shells are offered in PEIS and PES cartridge configurations. All shells have a longitudinal flow path, which delivers the longest possible contact time to ensure the best results possible across numerous applications.
Key Product Features
- Simple, quick and secure 1/4" connections and threaded end-cap makes the PEIS-PC ideal for trial applications
- Transparent acrylic construction for easy visual inspection
- Pre and post filtration pads to prevent media migration
- Threaded end-caps for easy media filling
- 100µm pre-filter and 20µm post filter prevents media migration