The C-155 carbon cartridges made with Fibredyne™ technology are far more advanced than traditional carbon block cartridges. Benefits of higher flow rates, lower pressure drops, higher treatment capacity and less susceptibility to premature blocking from sediment make them the leading carbon cartridges on the market.
The fibres (coated in powdered activated carbon) have a very large surface area to offer increased capacity, more flow paths to allow for increased flow and reduced pressure drop and also create areas where sediment can be trapped.
The construction methods used to manufacture Fibredyne™ cartridges allow for a variety of constituents to be incorporated that solve specific application problems. Manufacturing and development processes that produce no fines or Sulphur release, is a particular benefit in electroplating applications. Fibredyne™ technology also enables the use of moulded Santoprene gaskets, meaning no glues are used and the risk of end-caps being left in the housing during cartridge change is vastly reduced.
Key Product Features
- Designed specifically for electroplating applications
- Ultra clean highly purified carbon prevents sulphur leaching into plating bath
- Gaskets permanently moulded onto end-caps to ease filter cartridge changeout
- Lighter weight cartridge for an easier change out process
- Range includes 40" alongside 10", 20" and 30" lengths
- Resistant to chemical breakdown in acidic and non-alkaline solutions
- Reduced diameter to 67mm for standard industry housings