Pentair’s all-natural, pure polypropylene filter housings help maintain the high standards of purity and performance required in critical contamination control systems and processes.
Providing an economic alternative to fluoropolymer, stainless steel and Teflon housings. The pure water range resists DI water, other inorganic solutions and prevents bacterial adhesion on the ultra-smooth surfaces.
As standard with a secure 222 configuration, in 12″ and 20″, where double O-ring cartridges are used (cartridge end-cap code EG or ES) for critical applications. To maintain purity, Viton O-rings are standard throughout.
When drain vents are specified, housings have a ¼” threaded plug in the base of the sump and one on the inlet and outlet of the head. Mounting bosses (MB) for applying a bracket come as standard on all sizes.
Key Product Features
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene
- Prevents bacterial adhesion due to ultra-smooth surfaces
- Suitable for high purity applications including DI water
- Accepts secure 222 fittings
- Viton O-rings and mounting bosses as standard
- PED compliant