The SPECTRUM SWS Simplex range of units has been designed for use in commercial and industrial applications where larger flows are required, up to 116 litres per minute. The SPECTRUM 7 valve, supplied with the system, is time proven within the industry and trusted as a reliable means of control. The system is supplied with a blending function which enables complete control over the quality of the product water.
The systems are supplied with all of the required accessories to ensure that the brine tank empties and fills as required, during and after the regeneration process.
Key Product Features
- Ready to install with integral vessel, resin, brine tank and brine valve system
- LCD display shows time of day and volume of water before next generation
- Volumetric control precisely measures the volume of soft water produced to optimise salt usage
- Minimal regenerations means less wastewater to drain during regeneration process
- Integrated bypass allows usage of hard water when soft water is not required. i.e. when using a hosepipe
- Blending valve allows complete control over hardness
- PED compliant pressure vessels for reliability and peace of mind