Big Blue housings offer the versatility to meet large capacity filtration needs.
Accepting both 10″ and 20″ lengths in large diameter (BB) cartridges, these extra-large housings allow for greater capacity, reducing both the number of vessels required for high flow rate applications and cartridge changeout frequency. Big Blue housings are compatible with a broad range of chemicals due to their all-polypropylene construction.
The 10″ clear Big Blue version is manufactured with a polypropylene head and polycarbonate sump and is only available with 1″ NPT port. Pentair Big Blue® housings come with FDA compliant Buna-N O-rings.
Key Product Features
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene (opaque) or styrene acrylonitrile (clear)
- Reduces cartridge changeout frequency
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Buna-N O-ring
- Pressure release button option
- Meets BS6920, WRAS standards and FDA compliant