2020 has unveiled the launch of the new SPECTRUM economic plastic housings, the first in a range of housings to be introduced. Having taken key features from the marketplace and improved them accordingly, these housings meet the needs of economy, quality and ease-of-use.
This new range rivals higher priced competitors in the industry without compromising materials or calibre. Evident in the housings approvals and test criteria, their flexible configurations using brackets and adaptors encourages easy-to-build systems. Housings come in either opaque or clear options with ¼” to 1″ ports and lengths of 10″ and 20″.
Key Product Features
- Manufactured from 100% virgin polypropylene
- Available in Black (PK) and Clear (SC) options
- DOE, AA and 213 end-cap cartridge configuration
- From 1/4" to 1" port options
- The first full-fit pressure release valve. Hexagonal fit prevents any potential weeping
- Index thread, meaning the sump always tightens to the same position
- FDA and PED compliant materials