Pentair plastic filter housings are the accepted world standard for high quality, performance and economy. Offering the most comprehensive range of vessels, they are constructed for long life, durability, ease of use and are available in a variety of materials for specialist applications.
Meeting internationally recognised technical standards, Pentair test continually throughout production, enabling them to guarantee their products for the recommended application. To ensure quality is not compromised, only virgin materials are used during manufacturing with polypropylene and styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN) vessels being FDA compliant and meeting BS6920 and WRAS standards.
All housings have British threads (BT) unless indicated and come with Buna-N O-rings as standard.
Key Product Features
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene (opaque) or styrene acrylonitrile (clear)
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- BSP threads and Buna-N O-ring
- Integral bracket and pressure button options
- FDA compliant
- Meets BS6920 and WRAS standards