The SPECTRUM range of Inox single-round bag housings, available in industry standard sizes 1, 2, 3 and 4, have been designed for applications where long-life and high flow rates are required.
The heavy duty 316L stainless steel construction of the Inox bag housings offer durability and resistance to high temperatures, pressures and aggressive chemicals. The single round range is suited to high flow applications, capable of handling flow rates from 3,000 to 36,000 lph.
All single round Inox housings include 2 x ¼” BSPM gauge ports, 1 x ½” BSPM drain port and adjustable stainless-steel legs as standard.
For even higher flow rates, there is the option of using a multi-round bag housing in size 2, with options of 2 to 8 bags in each housing. All housings include gauge ports to help monitor system performance.
Key Product Features
- All 316 stainless-steel construction
- V-band clamp closure (Standard), Eye-Bolts (Premier)
- BSPT-M inlet and outlet
- Side inlet and bottom outlet- Standard with Buna-N seal for head
- 1/2" BSPM drain port
- 1/4" BSPM vent port in lid
- 1/4" BSPM gauge ports (x2)
- 1/8" perforated stainless-steel basket
- Adjustable stainless-steel legs
- Protective polycoat finish