The SRHM is a high purity, high capacity, weak acid, cation exchange resin developed for the treatment of potable water.
The SRHM has excellent selectivity for heavy metals and the uptake of alkaline earth metals in a relatively short contact time. Removal capabilities also extend to toxic metals, making the resin suitable for the treatment of certain wastewater applications. The resin is not designed for regeneration.
Key Product Features
- Effective point-of-use solution for the removal of metals such as lead, zinc, mercury, copper and chromium from potable water supplies
- The SRHM also has softening capabilities achieved without sodium dosing
- Excellent selectivity for heavy metal reduction, the SRHM can be used as an economic alternative for some point-of-use heavy metal removal resins
- The inert properties of polypropylene coupled with the WRAS approved resin usied in the SRHM means the cartridge is suitable for use in acids, alkalis and other common solvent applications
- Internal pre and post filters protect the heavy metal resin bed preventing potential migration