Key Product Features
- Effective point-of-use solution for the removal of metals such as lead, zinc, mercury, copper and chromium from potable water supplies
- The SRHM also has softening capabilities achieved without sodium dosing
- Excellent selectivity for heavy metal reduction, the SRHM can be used as an economic alternative for some point-of-use heavy metal removal resins
- The inert properties of polypropylene coupled with the WRAS approved resin usied in the SRHM means the cartridge is suitable for use in acids, alkalis and other common solvent applications
- Internal pre and post filters protect the heavy metal resin bed preventing potential migration
Unsure if this product is right for you? Let us help.