Lot-coded for product tracking and traceability, the SPECTRUM range of black pressure vessels, also known as DI or resin tanks, are tested to ensure product quality and reliability.
Constructed from food grade high density polyethylene (HDPE) and reinforced with fibreglass for added strength, temperature and pressure ratings, the vessels set a new standard delivering great performance and value for money.
Exceeding industry norms, the SPECTRUM vessels are tested to four times their maximum operating pressure (42 bar) as well as cycle-tested 250,000 times (NSF’s requirement is 100,000) from 0-10.5 bar.
Key Product Features
- Cycle tested 250,000 times
- Individually packaged for improved handling, storage and transportation
- Lot-coded for tracking and traceability
- Reinforced vessels designed with no welds, joints or seams in the tank liner to eliminate any potential leaks
- Burst pressure: 42 bar
- Max. exposed temperature: - 30°C
- Max. vacuum: 140mm Hg
- Warranty: 5 years
- Tested to 4 times the maximum operating pressure- 100% rustproof and corrosion resistant
- Water contact parts are made with food grade materials