Food and Beverage production requires crevice-free pipework and equipment to reduce the possibility of microbiological growth within the system. SPECTRUM Inox Sanitary housings meet these requirements, as well as Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) design guidelines, with an industry leading internal surface finish of 0.3µm roughness average (Ra). Satisfying the specification needs of the Life Sciences industry, housings are supplied with tri-clamp inlet and outlet ports, with sanitary style drain ports for complete emptying of the vessel during clean down procedures.
Engineered to the highest standard, these housings have gone through an extensive design process to control microbiological adhesion and promote continued high-quality final product. The range is manufactured from 316L stainless steel and machine polished to produce a crevice-free finish, suitable for full sanitisation and clean down. Tri-clamp connections and a swing bolts provide efficient cartridge changeout, eliminating the need for additional tools and reducing system downtime.
Key Product Features
- 0.3μm Ra internal surface finish
- Tri-clamp ports for industry compatibility
- Diaphragmed pressure gauge included to filter monitoring
- Vent / test port for pressure release and integrity testing
- Accepts 226 end-cap for added security and reduced bypass
- FDA Compliant Materials
- PED Compliant Article 4, Paragraph 3 Group 2 Liquids