The SPECTRUM PWS Duplex range of units has been designed for use in commercial and industrial applications where larger flows are required, up to 116 litres per minute. The systems have been upgraded with an additional resin tank and a FLECK control valve, the units are ideal for applications when a constant supply of softened water is required, as the absence of softened water during regeneration is removed as the twin tanks work as duty/stand-by. The FLECK valve ensures that the switch between tanks and the regeneration cycle occur without any issues.
The systems are supplied with all of the required accessories to ensure that the brine tank empties and fills as required, during and after the regeneration process.
Key Product Features
- Ready to install with vessel, resin, brine tank and brine valve system
- LCD display shows time of day and volume of water before next generation
- Volumetric control precisely measures the volume of soft water produced to optimise salt usage
- Minimal regenerations means less wastewater to drain during regeneration process
- Blending valve allows complete control over hardness
- Bypass valve supplied as standard to allow for hard water use if required
- PED compliant pressure vessels for reliability and peace of mind