Pre-assembled, off-the-shelf filter cartridge housing systems make installation easier and reduce labour costs significantly.
These stylish systems come complete with WRAS approved housings, pressure gauges on inlet and outlet, coated brackets and a spanner for undoing the filter bowls.
The housings are manufactured using polypropylene to ensure no leaching into the filtrate and the double and triple standard or BB systems are available with pressure release buttons to remove air pockets after install and during system purges. Bevelled threads on the head to bowl connection ensure easy opening and closing as well as making a watertight seal in conjunction with each housing’s Buna-N O-ring.
Pressure gauges are provided on the inlet and the outlet of each system to indicate the pressure drop across the system and can help measure when the filter cartridges need replacing. The gauges and connections are all sealed in place and the housings mounted on the bracket with durable screws.
Key Product Features
- WRAS approved housings manufactured from FDA complaint materials
- Gauges included on inlet and outlet of system
- Gauges sealed using PTFE tape
- Spanner included with system
- Systems complete with bracket attached with industrial housing bolts
- Housings come complete with Buna-N O-ring seal
- Systems accept DOE and CG end-cap cartridge configurations
- Brackets coated for corrosion resistance
- Screws included for wall mounting