- Ions such as calcium, magnesium and iron coat the surfaces they come into contact with, forming scale and causing discolouration, which damages pipework and stains equipment.
- Certain contaminants, including lead, mercury and other heavy metals, have been found to cause health issues, particularly to infants, and therefore nitrate should be controlled below the advised limits.
- The pH of water plays an important part in any process where low pH or acidic water leads to increased corrosion within a system.
- High TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) will cause streaks and spots on glass and windows.
Key Product Features
- The action of RFFE forces dissolved iron to drop out of the flow, holding these elements in the matrix to vastly improve the taste and reduce staining of surfaces.
Unsure if this product is right for you? Let us help.