Many applications benefit from using the high efficiency, large surface area and inert properties of this WRAS approved polypropylene cartridge. The 4 layers used to construct the pleat pack offer depth characteristics and when combined with the sharp cut-off of the 98% efficient main filtration layers, offer high dirt holding to optimise service lifetime.
High flow and low-pressure drop is achieved due to the large surface (0.6m² per 10”) which is up to 50% greater than industry standard cartridges. The media is also available in a wide range of micron ratings to suit the requirements of the application.
Cleanliness is assured from the vacuum packed inner plastic wrap, which is then further protected by tough outer heat sealed plastic packaging. Each cartridge is individually labelled and boxed which prevents confusion during installation of multiple cartridges.
Key Product Features
- WRAS approved and FDA compliant
- 98% high efficiency with sharp cut-off media
- 4 layers of media for high dirt holding capability
- Large surface area (0.6m² per 10") for high flow, low pressure drop
- Double bagged and individually boxed and labelled
- Wide range of lengths and micron ratings