The SPECTRUM range of miniature filters & housings provide a truly economical method of surface filtration.
FS- Filter Housings
The SFH-1 miniature housing is the smallest available. Made from polypropylene reinforced fibreglass, the head contains an M6 centred fixing for easy installation and the sump simply threads onto the head on a nitrile O-ring. The bigger SFH-2 housing, 6″ x 3½”, comes with either ¼” or ½” ports and two M6 head fixings. Both miniature housings are available with either an opaque (blue polypropylene) or translucent (trogamid polyamide) sump.
Key Product Features
- Unique colour coded nylon filter sleeves make product identification simple
- Perfectly suited for applications with limited space
- Multiple configurations provide tailored solutions for varying applications
- Application - Protection of sensitive instrumentation
- Application - Pump protection
- Application - Spray nozzle protection
- Application - Pneumatic and hydraulic lines