X-Flow Medical Tap Filters offer reliable protection from Legionella, Pseudomonas and other bacteria at the point-of-use.
Designed specifically for the POU medical market, these sterile tap filters provide clean water and peace of mind for staff and patients.
The 2018 all sterile range of hollow fibre, POU filters, work to not only stop and trap all bacteria types and fungi from critical water supplies, but also they offer additional advantages over the old standard range, including:
- 70 day validated life cycle
- Permanent antimicrobial growth protection over the life time of the product
- Gamma irradiated packaging for sterility, ensuring protection during all stages of transportation, change and installation
The tap filters are fitted with a unique, replaceable filter cartridge, which is made up of capillary micro filtration membranes, containing billions of microscopic pores. These form an ultrafine filter to retain any bacteria or fungi in the water.
Pentair tap filters have been created to minimise the risk of infection and ensure a source of clean, safe water for critical POU applications at the last possible moment before patient contact.
Connecting to healthcare taps is critical to ensure no bypass which can encourage bacteria growth. The MTF-TA24-S/S have been successfully fitted to the following makes and ranges of tap – Horne, Armitage Shanks (Markwik & Contour), Delabie, Grohe and Twyford. The MTF-TA18-S/S was specifically developed for use with Kohler Mira’s RADA ACU range. Both adaptors are manufactured from 316L stainless steel, they can be autoclaved and re-used once the O-rings are replaced.
The MTF-TAU is universal and designed for use with any sanitary tap.
Key Product Features
- Pentair tap filters protect from risk of waterborne infection
- Reliable protection at the last possible moment before patient and staff contact
- 0.2 micron absolute rated hollow fibre filtration technology
- Removes bacteria, fungi and particulate from running water
- The 'Sterile Range' is sterile packed using gamma radiation
- Bacteria growth suppressed due to a bacteriostatic additive in the filter housing material
- Up to 50% less waste when compared with many other solutions on the market